We are not currently hiring associate consultants. Check back in late August; that's when we start recruiting!
Associate Consultant Job Description
- Work closely with a team of 3-5 consultants to execute product deliverables for your nonprofit client. Team projects span a range of areas, including grant writing, board development, program evaluation, and marketing strategy.
- Attend and participate actively in weekly meetings with your team to further the development of your team’s deliverables.
- Communicate professionally and regularly with your Lead Consultant and other team members.
- Provided opportunities to work with Lead Consultants and Managers on internal initiatives, including marketing, development, web development, and special events.
- Attend SOURCE-wide meetings, development workshops, and luncheons with community leaders.
- Attend Associate Consultant workshops, which are designed to give ACs insight to and instruction in skills essential to nonprofit consulting.
SOURCE’s mission is two-fold - the professional development of our student consultants is just as important as its positive impact on nonprofits. SOURCE offers a unique opportunity for students to give back to the community in a creative yet strategic environment while developing personally and professionally. As a SOURCE consultant, you will gain valuable insight in both the nonprofit world and the consulting industry.
Questions we care about:
- Why do you care about nonprofits and positive social impact?
- How do you go about problem solving and thinking through solutions?
- Can you communicate clearly with a team and a client?
- How do you collaborate in and fit into a team environment?
- What areas are you hoping to grow and learn in?